Conditions that can be addressed
Psychotherapy grounded in neuroscience, in conjunction with Neurofeedback techniques, help you reach levels of equilibrium where your brain and nervous system re-learn how to function calmly, efficiently, and in sync. This reduces and often eliminates problematic symptoms and unwanted behaviors, which results in experiencing your daily life more fully and joyfully.
Neurofeedback helps many conditions such as:
• Attention Deficit Disorder ADD/ADHD
• Autism, Aspergers, and Developmental Delay
• Anxiety & Panic Disorders
• Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
• Learning Disabilities
• OCD & Obsessive Thinking
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Seizures & Epilepsy
• Traumatic Brain Injury
Contact us to learn how Dr. Kerdman can help you or your child.